Find Healing at Our Utah Marriage Retreat
With beautiful mountains and woodlands to enjoy during your marriage retreat, Utah provides a beautiful backdrop, a peaceful escape from everyday stresses. Here, you and your partner will discover why Gerry Dye, a founder of LIFE Marriage Retreats, calls it “one of the five most beautiful places on earth.”
Experience the healing influence of the perfect marriage retreat while embracing the many splendors of Sundance, Utah:
- Breathtaking waterfalls surrounded by trees and rock formations
- Deer, moose, jays, squirrels and wild turkeys in their element
- Whether a winter wonderland or cool summer alpine setting, Sundance offers a perfect four-season escape
- Trickling brooks and the breeze through the pines provide the background soundtrack to your retreat experience
By participating in the best couples’ marriage retreat in Sundance, Utah, you and your partner will discover the principles and skills that define every successful relationship and will lead to healing and happiness in your relationship. With the help of our experienced counselors, you will discover life-changing moments in our all-inclusive, four-day retreat package – whether in a small group or private retreat setting – that will open the doors to communication, trust, and emotional connection.
Gerry and Margo Dye, and David Hilton: Experienced Coaches and Counselors
Working through the significant issues and challenges of your relationship deserves the guidance of professionals who are experienced in areas that go beyond marriage seminars or workshops. It requires the attention of counselors who have worked with couples one-on-one for years and have helped hundreds of couples create lasting, positive results.
Gerry and Margo Dye, the founders of LIFE Marriage Retreat programs, have worked with couples for over ten years. David Hilton has worked with LIFE since 2010. Their aptitude is in helping couples overcome their relationship struggles and in guiding them to the marriage of their dreams.
Here are some other reasons Gerry, Margo, and David excel as leaders of such an amazing married couples program:
- Gerry realized early in his career that hands-on, experiential training and personal attention from trainers and counselors were far more effective than lecture-based programs.
- Margo has more than 25 years of experience as a professional nurse, including focus in the field of emotional and mental health care in clinical and hospital settings.
- David has long professional experience in the areas of mediation and conflict resolution and has done groundbreaking research in those fields.
- Gerry and Margo formed a philosophy about working one-on-one with couples and utilizing experiential training to develop marriage and family programs.
- In addition to adopting biofeedback as a treatment tool, Margo developed relaxation techniques that she teaches to couples to help them reach their personal and relationship goals.
- Through the combination of their professional skills and wealth of personal experience, Gerry and Margo created LIFE Marriage Retreats. These retreats provide the environment, training, and private sessions where healing occurs, trust grows, and communication flourishes.
Register for a Utah Retreat Today: Call LIFE Marriage Retreats
Revive the romance and friendship in your marriage by attending a life-changing marriage retreat. Utah is one of three locations we use to help strengthen couples’ commitments to one another. LIFE Marriage Retreats offers the best marriage retreats you will ever experience.
Rediscover the joyful connection you once had, and take your relationship to higher, happier ground through one of our marriage counseling retreats. If our Sundance, Utah location is not right for your couples’ retreat, San Diego is another perfect destination where you can fortify your relationship. Call us today to book your retreat.