Marriage Enrichment Retreats in San Diego
It’s time for a positive change in your marriage—a rebirth, a new beginning. A powerful way to overcome the past and build that new future is through a marriage enrichment retreat. San Diego is a choice location to renew trust in your partner and rekindle the hope of having the relationship you deserve. When it comes to married couples’ retreats, LIFE Marriage Retreats has found that location plays a vital role in providing solace, a peaceful environment that can help heal lives and rejuvenate your marriage.
What Is a Marriage Retreat, and Why Is it Beneficial?
We often use the word “retreat” to mean “run away or flee from.” But it can also mean a place of safety and peace, a sanctuary, a hideaway or haven. The goal of a married couples retreat is to provide just that—a safe haven where you and your partner can escape from daily stresses. In the right location, you can shed past hurts and build again, this time using relationship principles and life-changing skills that have benefited many other couples in similar desperate situations.
Within the boundaries of a safe, peaceful environment, you can finally let go of the fear, resentment, or inertia that have paralyzed your relationship for so long. You can safely communicate your true feelings, address issues and identify solutions, all steps on the path to renew your connection to your spouse.
Couples who attend marriage retreats with LIFE report that they experience:
- An increased sense of peace and security as trust is developed and exercised
- A fulfilling and warm emotional and physical intimacy
- An alignment of goals and a vision for a bright future
- An awareness and understanding of each other’s needs and capabilities
- Greater appreciation for each other and the marriage
- Effective and thorough communication that leads to real relationship growth
These characteristics are an essential part of a lasting marriage and can be developed with the help of our experienced professionals who counsel one-on-one with you and your partner. LIFE couples retreats are designed for relationships in any state, including those in the deepest distress, and show couples the happier, higher ground that is possible.
What to Expect at a LIFE Marriage Retreat
The LIFE four-day marriage retreat offers an array of intensive experiences that have the capability of changing lives. Our Marriage Retreats are more than just a couples’ getaway. We provide private retreats for just you and your partner, or small group retreats that still incorporate private counseling sessions with caring Trainers.
We take care of your rooming and eating arrangements in our all-inclusive pricing so that you can focus on each other without added distraction or stress. At LIFE Marriage Retreats, we help you focus on rebuilding your relationship through these five facets of a successful marriage retreat:
- Teaching and discussion. Through a variety of teaching/learning processes, you and your partner will learn principles and skills that are essential to making a relationship work.
- Experiential training. Fun and exciting hands-on activities will help you learn to trust and communicate with each other again.
- Private sessions. In these private counseling and coaching session, you and your spouse will have the chance to discuss issues and challenges you face in your marriage in ways you never have before.
- Free time. We don’t plan every aspect of the retreat. So much progress happens during those bonding moments you and your spouse spend together. This allotted time is a chance to reconnect with each other, to heal through walking, talking, and enjoying nature’s beauty.
- Aftercare program. Once the retreat ends, you won’t be left alone to try and move forward after taking a huge step in a positive direction. You can count on receiving a series of Skype or telephone sessions with the same LIFE Marriage Retreats Trainers who helped you during the retreat.
Contact LIFE Marriage Retreats for a San Diego Married Couples Retreat Today
Couples marriage retreats can guide you in the right direction to finding joy in your relationship. Couples private retreats even exist for those couples who wish to have a more exclusive experience with marriage counselors. Location also plays a vital role when you’re determining where to attend a marriage enrichment retreat. San Diego is not only beautiful and warm, but it is full of people and adventures that could possibly change your life—and your marriage—for the better. If you’re interested in attending a marriage retreat, contact LIFE Marriage Retreats today for registering and location information.