Every couple searching for a marriage retreat has different reasons for attending. Some feel they have lost the love in their relationship, while others want to learn to trust each other again. LIFE Marriage Retreats knows that couples want experiences tailored to their unique circumstances.
With LIFE Marriage Retreats, you can choose what you want from your experience. Be honest with yourself and your partner as you seek the help you need. Here are a few things to consider:
- Your partner: You chose your spouse when you got married. Now you should think about his or her needs and feelings as you choose the right retreat.
- Personalization: Each LIFE Marriage Retreat utilizes private sessions with experienced counselors to help you find hope and encouragement in your marriage. They also give you a chance to personalize your Retreat. You will understand how to find lasting change specifically for you instead of general advice from a one-size-fits-all program.
- Practice: You need to be able to implement what you learn at your marriage retreat in real time and real-life ways, which is why you will have the opportunity to practice new marriage principles and skills that work with your relationship.
- Location: LIFE Marriage Retreats rotates hosting retreats in three beautiful locations away from your usual worries. If you can’t get away from work and other responsibilities, you also have the option of an In-home Marriage Rescue.
- Size: LIFE Marriage Retreats only allow a limited number of couples to keep the setting intimate and private. However, we also have private marriage retreats available.