3 Signs Your Marriage Needs a LIFE Marriage Retreat
Every couple will experience challenging times from both internal and external sources. Those times, though painful, will actually make a relationship stronger as the couple works through them in healthy ways. However, some couples find themselves in the “down” spectrum of the happy scale for long periods of time, unable to rediscover the path to higher and happier ground, and end up searching for marriage counseling San Antonio offers or marriage counseling Las Vegas offers. These couples with unhappy and seemingly crumbling marriages can turn to a LIFE marriage retreat. If you’re not sure if your marriage is a good fit for a Retreat, evaluate if you are experiencing any of the following signs in your relationship:
- Damaged or eroded Trust. Trust can be damaged by significant betrayals, whether infidelity or other forms of dishonesty. But couples also experience an erosion of trust over time as busy lives and distractions come between them. This can lead a couple to feel more like roommates than intimate companions, and result in their questioning whether they can really find happiness and fulfillment together. A LIFE marriage retreat will help you both express your deepest feelings and work through the difficult issue to become united again.
- Lack of healthy and effective Communication. Dwindling and/or damaging communication is almost always both a cause and result of a struggling relationship. It becomes difficult for partners to understand one another’s perspective and communication often ends up a fight to be right. At a LIFE Marriage Retreat you will communicate at the highest level at which you have ever communicated. You will build a foundation made up of the principles and skills that define every successful marriage, and will feel safety and respect as you discover the healthiest solutions to heal your relationship.
- Serious, damaging effects from addiction. If you or your spouse is suffering from an addiction that has not been treated or overcome, the effects on the addict and the spouse are heartbreaking. There are no words for the turmoil that addiction causes in a marriage and family. Come to a LIFE marriage retreat to learn how healing, strength, and redemption can be found even in the case of addiction.
If you relate to even one of these three signs, it’s time to seriously consider attending a LIFE couples retreat. Instead of looking for marriage counseling San Antonio offers, book a retreat with us at our Texas Hill Country location. With the help of a LIFE marriage retreat, you can find peace and happiness in your marriage once again. Book a retreat today by calling (877) 376-7127 or by visiting lifemarriageretreats.com.
A LIFE marriage retreat is a four-day journey toward positive growth in your relationship with your spouse. It’s meant to help you find hope and healing in a marriage that is barely surviving, whether from severe addictions, broken trust, or an inability to communicate and solve problems. Couples who are experiencing the damaging effects of contention-causing issues in their marriages should attend a LIFE marriage retreat for the following reasons:
- Experiential activities. At each LIFE retreat, couples participate in experiential activities that are designed to be a hands-on teaching tool for understanding fundamental relationship principles. Couples discover what these experiential activities are when they get to the retreat so that they have the opportunity to truly experience something new together. These activities help give participants that “aha” moment when it comes to understanding what makes a marriage work.
- One-on-one counseling sessions. Each couple will get a chance to work one-on-one with marriage coaches during the retreat. These marriage coaches are experienced, professional counselors who give spouses guidance on how to express their feelings about difficult issues. As both husbands and wives open up about how these issues are affecting them, they can learn how to listen and how to solve problems more effectively.
- Free time. The free time couples have during a LIFE retreat is extremely vital to their relationship growth. It’s during this free time that they get a chance to spend quality time together—something most of the couples attending the retreat haven’t had. Whether it’s walking hand-in-hand on the beach or riding bikes in the mountains, it’s important for couples to do something fun and enjoyable together.
If you’ve been looking for couples retreats or marriage counseling Las Vegas offers, you’ve come to the right place. LIFE offers a one-of-a-kind marriage retreat program to couples experiencing relationship trauma. There is hope for finding healing in your marriage. Book a retreat today at any of our three locations by calling (877) 376-7127 or by visiting lifemarriageretreats.com.
For some couples, it’s difficult to find couples retreats that actually help repair relationships and that reunite husbands and wives in love and harmony. Fortunately, that’s not the case with couples that attend LIFE marriage retreats.
If your marriage is on the brink of despair and destruction, you can find hope. Hundreds of other couples before you have saved their marriage through their commitment to their relationship and the remarkable support of LIFE Marriage Retreats in providing the environment, experiential training, and private counseling sessions that lead to the success they sought. The following three examples show specific ways you will find success at LIFE marriage retreats:
- Couples set high relationship objectives. We work with couples before their Retreat to help them set realistic but lofty goals and objectives for what they want to achieve at the Retreat, both on a personal and relationship level. It is our experience that couples truly committed to rebuilding their relationship find lasting positive change at the Retreat and find their way to the higher and happier ground they crave. Husbands and wives that want to resolve the issues of their past and develop a greater awareness of and love for each other, and that are striving for a warm and fulfilling emotional and physical intimacy rediscover those gifts at a LIFE retreat. We will help you to come with an open mind and heart and a willingness to achieve the relationship objectives you’ve set.
- They embrace each component of the retreat. Couples who see the most success at LIFE retreats are the ones who put both feet in, so to speak, during the experiential activities, one-on-one counseling sessions, and small group sessions. Together, you and your spouse will embrace each element of the Retreat with a sense of hope and trust, knowing that LIFE Retreats provide these one-of-a-kind experiences knowing the positive effect they will have on you both as you truly engage yourselves.
- They participate in the AfterCare program. Once couples leave the retreat, they are not left on their own to hope that everything they’ve learned will stick. The LIFE counselors they worked with will schedule follow-up phone or Skype sessions to check in, help you to remain accountable to your commitments and direction, and offer additional support. If you are willing to participate in these after-care sessions and be accountable for the relationship goals they’ve set, they will undoubtedly see growth and happiness in their marriage.
LIFE couples retreats have helped hundreds of couples seeking hope for their marriages find success. If you’ve been looking for a marriage retreat that will help you and your spouse repair the damage in your relationship and find joy again, call now. You can book your retreat today by calling (877) 376-7127 or by visiting lifemarriageretreats.com.
LIFE couple retreats are meant for couples who need help resolving deep-rooted issues that are negatively affecting their marriages. How does a couple know, though, if they should start seeking professional help from such a retreat? If they start noticing any of these five signs in their marriage, a couple should consider attending a LIFE Marriage Retreat:
- An erosion of trust due to a significant betrayal or an accumulation of hurts and disappointments. Do you find it hard to trust him or her on a meaningful level? Has this loss of trust affected your ability to connect as a couple? Trust can be difficult to restore once it’s been lost, but it is possible to start trusting again with proper guidance and help.
- An inability to communicate and resolve recurring issues and problems. Can you talk issues out without defensiveness or blame? Are issues resolved or do you seem to cycle through the same ones? Productive and effective communication comes from building a strong foundation and applying skills and tools attained at a LIFE Marriage Retreat.
- A decrease of physical and emotional intimacy with one another. Are you emotionally connected and physically affectionate? Do you feel close to your spouse or more like “roommates”? Marriage can and should be more than just living together. Learn how to make it a fulfilling and enjoyable experience by attending a Retreat.
- Weariness from the damaging effects of addiction or other negative behaviors. Have certain behaviors impacted you and your relationship’s sense of well-being? Have you been able to talk in healthy ways about the situation? Addictions and other recurring behaviors are serious and lead to a downward spiral in the quality of your relationship. A LIFE Marriage Retreat is not an addiction recovery program, but the principles learned and trust restored will create a sense of unity as partners address the problem in healthy and accountable ways. It can be a perfect part of the road to individual and relationship recovery.
- A sense of falling out of love. Do you yearn for the higher relationship ground that you know is there if you can just find your way? Do you want to feel a sense of excitement and real joy in your relationship? Do you want to once again plan and spend meaningful time together in dates and times for relationship conversations? Sometimes complacency is just as harmful as other negative behaviors. LIFE Marriage Retreats teach couples how to bring excitement and life back to their marriages.
If any of these statements resonated within you, it may be time to get professional help from a LIFE Marriage Retreat. LIFE couple retreats are successful in reuniting two partners in love and harmony. There is hope for you and your spouse. When it comes to finding effective couples counseling, San Diego’s LIFE Marriage Retreats are your best option. Call us at (877) 376-7127 or visit us online at lifemarriageretreats.com to book your retreat today.
When it comes to finding couples counseling, San Diego is a great place to look. It’s also a great place to find LIFE Marriage Retreats—counseling retreats dedicated to helping couples find hope amidst struggling marriages. Attending a LIFE Marriage Retreat has many benefits, all of which lead to creating a strengthened relationship. The following points outline five benefits couples can expect from attending a LIFE Marriage Retreat:
- Relief from tension, resentment, and contention. San Diego’s perfect climate and beaches are conducive to relationship growth and change. Sunny weather and sandy beaches help relieve relationship tension and stress, and are conducive to the healing and change you are seeking.
- A warm and fulfilling emotional and physical intimacy. Wounds heal and walls that have been blocking connection melt away. Couples deal with issues of trust and resentment and remember how to be vulnerable again.
- Supremely safe and effective communication. Such communication leads to real resolution of issues and growth of trust and unity. Experiential activities and one-on-one sessions with LIFE counselors help couples feel what productive communication looks and feels like.
- A growing sense of peace and security. As couples begin to feel safe and secure in their marriage, they start establishing a strong and accountable relationship foundation. This foundation is built by exercising key skills and principles learned at the Retreat.
- A deeper appreciation for your partner and marriage. Couples experience true empathy for one another as they come to understand each other’s perspectives. This leads to greater relationship safety and compassion, and facilitates discovery of the best solutions for issues and problems.
If you’ve been searching for couples counseling San Diego offers, look no further than LIFE Marriage Retreats. We offer some of the best marriage counseling San Diego has seen. Start your journey toward strengthening your marriage by calling us today. You can reach LIFE Marriage Retreats at (877) 376-7127 or you can visit us online at lifemarriageretreats.com.
LIFE Marriage Retreats is a marriage retreat program designed to bring couples to a higher place of hope and joy in their lives and relationship. Following are three of the components that make us unique from other marriage counseling programs and retreats:
A Marriage Seminar and Training
LIFE Marriage Retreats is founded on the principles and skills that define successful relationships. Any person of any faith will be able to identify with the skills and principles discussed during our retreats.
The directors of LIFE Marriage Retreats are happy to focus specifically on Christian views during a couple’s private sessions, involving Christian marriage seminar ideals if desired. However, LIFE is a non-denominational organization that welcomes all faiths, religions, views, and opinions. We do not incorporate any one religion in our retreat activities.
LIFE Marriage Retreats believes marriage and family are the fundamental building blocks of society, and we offer our support and professional expertise to families from a wide variety of backgrounds and faiths.
A Four-Day Retreat Away From the Stress of Everyday Life
We believe that location matters and that the right surroundings enhance the healing, growth, and change that couples are seeking. LIFE Marriage Retreats are held in a few select locations like San Diego, CA; Texas Hill Country; Sundance, UT. Each of these locations are beautiful and possesses the qualities to help participants find a deep sense of peace and renewal.
The four-day Retreat package is all-inclusive, meaning that the excellent dining, accommodations, private sessions, and everything else, including our effective AfterCare program, is included in the reasonable price for the Retreat.
Couples are provided with a first-class private suite in the luxury beach house or cabin that becomes their home away from home—a place where trust can be reestablished and resentments laid aside.
A Unique Program Dedicated to Providing Hope and Healing for Troubled Marriages
LIFE counselors help couples understand and develop key skills that go hand-in-hand with relationship laws and principles. Couples get the chance to work privately and one-on-one with these counselors in order to express needs and resolve issues in a safe environment.
Couples also participate in fun, exciting experiential hands-on activities. These activities help them better understand their strengths and weaknesses, and create “ah-hah” moments of insight into their relationship.
LIFE Marriage Retreats are designed to give couples hope and positive direction. If you’ve been looking for a Christian marriage seminar, we have options for you. Our couple retreats truly give couples hope. If your marriage needs help, call us today at (877)376-7127 or visit lifemarriageretreats.com to book a retreat.
3 Ways LIFE Marriage Retreats Differ from Traditional Marriage Counseling
When a couple whose marriage is on the rocks is seeking guidance, they often turn to marriage counseling. San Diego is a popular place for searching for such counseling because it’s a beautiful, relaxing place. However, couples who search for LIFE Marriage Retreats in San Diego often find more success. LIFE Marriage Retreats are different from marriage counseling sessions in the following ways:
1. LIFE Marriage Retreats take you to locations that elicit a sense of peace and harmony.
Location matters for those seeking an environment of reconciliation and change. If there’s already tension in your relationship, would you prefer an austere and impersonal counseling office or a beautiful and peaceful beachfront?
The beautiful surroundings of an outdoor location become the backdrop for meaningful personal and relationship growth. San Diego is LIFE’s most popular Retreat in part because the beach and waves form the backdrop to the amazing Retreat experience.
2. LIFE Marriage Retreats expedite the healing and growth process in relationships.
Experiential activities help couples experience and internalize (not just talk about) key principles and skills. These activities are designed to help each participant have “aha” moments where he or she finally grasps what the principle or skill really means and how it shows up in the relationship.
Couples work with LIFE counselors in extraordinarily effective private, one-on-one sessions that lead to resolution of issues and reestablishment of emotional connection.
LIFE retreats are also four enjoyable days that immerse couples in training and counseling in an environment where healing occurs, communication flourishes, and trust grows.
3. LIFE Marriage Retreats offer the results you are seeking.
In a four-day retreat couples will experience:
- The highest level of safe and meaningful communication ever experienced
- A clarity of and respect for one another’s perspectives, leading to mutually satisfying solutions
- A liberating sense of mutual accountability based not on blame or scorekeeping, but honesty and respect
- From this strong foundation you will take your marriage to higher and happier ground
If you and your spouse are desperate for hope, consider attending a LIFE Marriage Retreat instead of marriage counseling. San Diego is waiting to welcome you with its sunny beaches and breezy climate. LIFE couple retreats really do provide the guidance and nourishment your relationship needs. For more information or to register, call (877) 376-7127 or visit lifemarriageretreats.com.
When it comes to marriage counseling, San Diego is a popular place to look. Even more popular and effective than marriage counseling, though, are LIFE Marriage Retreats in San Diego. LIFE Marriage Retreats differ from marriage counseling in that they immerse couples in a four-day marriage growth and renewal experience that is healing, strengthening, and enjoyable. If that alone isn’t enough to convince you to attend a Retreat, here are five more reasons:
1. LIFE Marriage Retreats are more successful than traditional marriage counseling sessions.
The average relationship perceived improvement by couples after just one retreat is 62%. This means that LIFE Marriage Retreats are successful in strengthening marriages. You will communicate at the highest level, reconnect on an emotional level, and handle the issues that have plagued you. Simply said, you will be happier. Not just a little happier but much happier.
LIFE’s unique combination of training, experiential activities, and highly effective private sessions create the perfect environment for couples to learn, experience, and internalize the relationship principles and skills that define every successful relationship. LIFE counselors will guide you through handling issues of resentment and eroded trust to the higher and happier ground that is found on the other side.
2. LIFE Marriage Retreats offer all-inclusive pricing.
To attend a LIFE Marriage Retreat, couples pay one fair price for first-class accommodations, outstanding dining, exciting activities, private sessions, and the exclusive LIFE AfterCare program. This will help you and your spouse to focus on your relationship rather than being burdened with additional stressful and expensive travel arrangements.
3. San Diego is a relaxing, peaceful location.
San Diego is known for its perfect climate and endless vistas of ocean and sky. Everything about the atmosphere is conducive to healing and the melting away of stress. The beach and all its sights, sounds, and activities lay right outside your door. The sound of ocean waves and sight of dolphins and seabirds will touch your heart and heal your soul.
4. You will be in an environment of perfect safety.
A key element of a LIFE Marriage Retreat is the deep sense of safety that each couple experiences. When a couple feel safe they can talk about the things that matter most in healthy and calm ways. We will help you to build that foundation of emotional connection and safety from which you can resolve your issues and build the relationship of your dreams.
5. LIFE Marriage Retreats offers an AfterCare Support Program
LIFE counselors will continue to work with you and your spouse in personal ways for months after the retreat. These coaches help you stay accountable to your relationship goals and commitments. They also give you the support and encouragement you need to keep growing and progressing. Marriage strengthening doesn’t end when the retreat is over.
LIFE Marriage Retreats are designed to bring hope back into a marriage. After just four days, couples learn the skills and principles necessary for success, which could take months or years to learn in traditional marriage counseling. San Diego is waiting for you. Register for one of our couple retreats today by calling (877)376-7127 or by visiting lifemarriageretreats.com.